We are creating new health and safety protocols to ensure the highest level of safety for both patients and staff, so please be prepared to follow clinic protocols if you want to receive in-clinic treatment. It will not be business as usual and we appreciate your understanding and help moving forward. As the environment changes and information is released, these protocols may change with limited notice. These changes may include hours, procedures and subsequent closures.
Prior to coming to our office, please undergo the Shared Health Screening Tool at https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/. If you exhibit any symptoms, do not come to the clinic and contact Health Links (1-888-315-9527)
If you would like an in-clinic treatment, you must follow the following rules:
- All patients must wear a mask at all times. Homemade are acceptable. Please do not wear N95 masks as those are reserved for healthcare workers. Please no gloves.
- Please call 204.482.4464 upon your arrival and we will tell you when it is safe to come in. You will be screened again upon arriving at the clinic.
- Please wash your hands immediately upon arrival. Soap and lather for 30 seconds, then rinse. There is a washroom upstairs and downstairs. Toilet facilities are for emergencies only – please prepare accordingly.
- Please wear freshly washed clothing to the office to decrease chance of cross contamination. Please leave all ‘extra’ things at home – purse, jacket, etc.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter – do not bring additional people with you.
- No cash. Currently we are taking tap debit and credit payments only. We can also organize e-transfer.
- Please DO NOT come to the clinic if you or someone you have been near has been sick (with any symptoms) or has travelled outside MB. If you develop symptoms post treatment, please contact us immediately.
Due to increased safety procedures, we will not be able to see as many patients in a day as before. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. If you cannot make it to your appointment, please call us. Cancellation fees are still in effect for no shows. However, we will not be charging a cancellation fee if you are sick, concerned you may be, or have come into contact with someone who is. Please do not abuse this.
We appreciate your help in protecting everyone who works at or travels through this clinic.
Dr. Carolyn R. Weiss, MSc, DC
Meridian Chiropractic + Health Centre
208 Main Street, Selkirk, MB