We value the health and safety of you, our staff, and our healthcare providers. Prior to coming to our office, please undergo the Shared Health Screening Tool. If you exhibit any symptoms, do not come to the clinic and contact Health Links (1-888-315-9527).
As well, we have new policies and procedures for in-clinic appointments:
- All patients must wear a mask at all times. Homemade are acceptable. Please no gloves.
- Please call 204.482.4464 upon your arrival and we will tell you when it is safe to come in. You will be screened again upon arriving at the clinic.
- Please wash your hands immediately upon arrival. Soap and lather for 30 seconds, then rinse. There is a washroom upstairs and downstairs. Toilet facilities are for emergencies only – please prepare accordingly.
- Please wear freshly washed clothing to the office to decrease chance of cross contamination. Please leave all ‘extra’ things at home – purse, jacket, etc.
- Only the patient will be allowed to enter – do not bring additional people with you.
- No cash. Currently we are taking tap debit and credit payments only. We can also organize e-transfer.
- Please DO NOT come to the clinic if you or someone you have been near has been sick (with any symptoms) or has travelled outside MB. If you develop symptoms post treatment, please contact us immediately.
- If you cannot make it to your appointment, please call us. Fees will be charged for no shows and insufficient notice (less than 24 hours). Chiropractic $25, Massage $80. However, we will not be charging a cancellation fee if you are sick, concerned you may be, or have come into contact with someone who is. Please do not abuse this.
Due to increased safety procedures, we will not be able to see as many patients in a day as before. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter – Renata is working hard to get you in! We appreciate your help in protecting everyone who works at or travels through this clinic.
Dr. Carolyn R. Weiss, MSc, DC
Meridian Chiropractic + Health Centre
208 Main Street, Selkirk, MB