** Open ONLY to serve those requiring injury care**
The situation we face as a community is fluid and unknown. We are taking guidance from public health officials and the Manitoba Chiropractic Association (MCA) regarding how to proceed in light of COVID-19.
Yesterday we were informed by the MCA that a conference call was held with Shared Health and the important role chiropractors play in primary care. Chiropractors are needed to focus on injuries & pain, and to keep these issues out of emergency rooms, urgent care facilities and medical doctor’s offices in order to allow those facilities to focus on issues relating to the pandemic.
As a result, we will remain selectively open at this time for emergency cases only to provide that assistance. We will have modified scheduling to limit exposure.
- Patients will not be seen without an appointment. You must call before you come.
- Less appointments will be available and all will be screened. Please be kind to our receptionist who will work hard to get you in if you are injured or in pain.
- Patients will not bring any additional people into the office with them (including children).
- Please wash your hands immediately upon entering the clinic.
- If you are not desperately needing treatment, we ask that you continue to distance yourself to limit the spread and contact us via other means.
- Dr. Kroeker is able to do full telehealth consultations and appointments – please email her at email@example.com
- Dr. Weiss is also able to do telehealth appointments with existing patients – please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for understanding that we need to protect ourselves, our patients, and our community. We need to help flatten the curve, while still providing necessary care for you. We appreciate your patience and honesty at this time. Please follow us on Facebook for updates, as the situation changes.
***IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED INTERNATIONALLY WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS OR BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOME ONE WHO HAS TRAVELED INTERNATIONALLY IN THE LAST 14 DAYS DO NOT ATTEND FOR CARE.
***IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, OR HAVE A FEVER OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO IS UNWELL OR HAS A FEVER PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND FOR CARE.
CALL HEALTH LINKS AT 1-888-315-9257
Dr. Carolyn R. Weiss, MSc, DC
Meridian Chiropractic + Health Centre